Sunday, December 14, 2008

Lifes lessons

From time to time I find myself wondering why things happen how they do. I wonder what is the master plan for life. If in twenty years from now if I could look back at myself right now and help me what would I say or do? It can be so overwhelming to deal with everything. But with time looking back it seems that the hardest of days were not as bad as they seamed in the moment. Is this true of everything in life? Is it that when we are in the moment it can be almost unbearable then a week later as though nothing happened. It just makes no sense how something can be so incredibly life changing in the moment and so small a few days later. I know the longer I hold on to the past the longer I will miss the future. The thing is, life is scary no one knows what will happen in ten minutes let alone ten years. For now I just know that the past is just that a time that has past! No use living in it!!!!!

No comments: