Thursday, December 4, 2008

Timessss

It is that time of year, CHRISTMAS, this is the first year I have really felt lost as far as what to do for the children. I have no clue what to get them for Christmas. I know it does not matter because honestly in 10 years they wont remember, but I will. So this leads me to my next thought who is Christmas really about? Is it for us the parents to live through our children and over indulge them for the things that we did not have a children? It just makes me wonder why do we really go out and wait 10 hours for some dumb toy that they may or may not play with. I think this is the first year that I can say I wont do it I am not going to over compensate for the lack of time spent with my children. I think I am going to DO something with them rather than buy them toys. Because believe you me they have more CRAP than they can even play with.

No comments: